This post is not about the 10% of people who say they are going to start to exercise and then follow through with it. This is about the other 90% of people and what happens after they purchase fitness memberships or exercise equipment.

After this 90% group reads some great articles or watches fantastic infomercials they become totally committed and motivated to exercising. Don't get me wrong this is exactly how you want and should feel.

There are a couple of different scenarios that generally take place for this 90%.

The first scenario will see them go out and buy a big fancy treadmill (or another expensive piece of gym equipment) from a salesmen who can smell the excitement oozing out of their pores before they even enter the building.

Immediately the salesmen takes Mr. and Mrs. totally committed over to the real expensive treadmills. He'll tell you not to worry if you can't afford to pay cash we have a finance program just for you!

The second scenario is that they decide to get fitness memberships. Mr. and Mrs. totally committed goes down to the fanciest looking (spa) gym around. It has massage therapists, personnel trainers, yoga, pilates, jazzercise, dancercise, bar & restaurant, and anything else you could possibly dream of in a fitness facility that costs a small fortune to join. Let's not forget the little shop that sells real expensive exercise cloths at twice the price or more then any where else that your going to want to buy.

Now what do you think happens with all this expensive equipment and fitness memberships, after you paid for it?

Some people will use it on a regular basis, that would be the 10%. The other 90% of which we are talking about, will do nothing with it. Not a darn thing.

Their exercise equipment will become the most expensive place to hang their cloths on or they will continue to pay for their fitness memberships month after month and not use them.

If they use their new exercise equipment or go to their new fitness facility a couple of times a month, it amounts to the same thing as not using it let's not fool ourselves.

I'm about to let you in on an exercise program that is so simple, but it can literally save you a small fortune.

Let's go back to the beginning where Mr. and Mrs. totally committed was ready to begin exercising. I want them to forget about buying exercise equipment or joining a fitness facility, there not ready!

You're probably wondering how do you know when you are ready, are you part of the 10% or the 90% group.

First of all before you start an exercise program you should always check with your doctor first.

This is what you do. I want you to commit yourself for thirty days. It takes thirty days to create a habit. I want you for thirty days to go for a walk outside. Don't walk at a fast pace, just a walk or a stroll around the block for 30 minutes, nothing more nothing less. When you're done walking, I want you to stretch for a few minutes lightly, then do 10 sit-ups and 10 push-ups.

I'm sure some of you are thinking, you've got to be kidding me. I want to workout. I want to be all I can be.

When you can commit to the 30 minute walk, stretching, sit-ups and push-ups for thirty days, then you are ready to buy fitness equipment or join a fitness facility.

If you cannot commit yourself to this very inexpensive workout routine, you will probably remain in the 90% group and waste you're money.

If you complete the thirty days, not only have you developed a healthy habit, you have proven that you are serious and committed to an exercise routine.

You are now ready to spend money and explore other exercise alternatives.

Hans K Anderson has been in the fitness industry for the past 30 years. Hans assist people with their health and fitness goals. http://healthandweights.com/index.php
http://weightlossstartsnow.com/index.php

What does a gym membership cost? What does a home gym cost? This videos talks about the price (both monetary and time) of both options to help you decide what is best for you!

This is basically the pitch I gave my dad years ago when i wanted to build a home gym in our garage. Use it on your parents and let me know how it goes haha. I cover time and monetary cost for commercial gyms vs. home gyms. Like/share/SUB!

Subscribe for more!
Instagram: Joey_Schloeder
Snapchat: schladerade

More Fitness 19 Membership Cost Articles

Buyfave.com